If you’re looking to rustle up some grub this summer then Animal Kingdom is definitely the place to do it! You guys know (if you follow me on social) that snacks are my jam! So when I saw that Animal Kingdom was releasing a whole bunch of new snacks inspired by this summers release of the new live action version of The Lion King I HAD to share. The new offerings will be available all throughout the summer to help celebrate the release of the movie later this July. Check out all of the new Lion King treats now at Walt Disney World’s Animal Kingdom.
We saw Aladdin earlier this week in a pre-screening and if you didn’t get a chance to see my no spoiler review, we loved it! The visuals, the music and the cast were all amazing. But you know as a die hard Aladdin fan I spotted the differences VERY easily. And trust, the differences started right at the beginning. However, the differences in the live action film made it the amazing movie that it was. It told the story of Aladdin and still connected with audiences in so many more amazing ways. So what were the differences between the live action and animated aladdin? I’m about to break it down for you.
*** ALL THE SPOILERS BELOW ***
With the announcement of their new Egypt itinerary, everybody wants to know the buzz on Adventures by Disney. If you don’t know, Adventures by Disney offers all inclusive trips to a ton of destinations around the world. You get VIP guided tours, exclusive behind the scenes looks and a culturally immersive experience. And of course on your trip you get to experience a little bit of Disney Magic! Adventures by Disney itineraries are a great way to travel. They’re hassle free and you get a VIP experience that only Disney can provide. But you may be surprised to find out, not all trips are available for our littlest littles. In fact the youngest recommended age for their itineraries are 4. I’m going to share with you all the Adventures by Disney trips that are preschool friendly.
Last week I had the amazing opportunity to attend Disney Social Media Celebration for their On-The-Road stop in NYC. This was my first time attending this conference. I was excited to be in the room with so many amazing creatives, story tellers and lovers of all things Disney! The amazing thing about Disney Social Media Celebration is that it combines the latest Disney news, with business tips. We learned a ton of amazing info on how to grow as creators, engage our audience and make sure we are telling our story. But I know that isn’t what you’re here for. We also heard a little bit more about all the new and exciting things that Disney has planned for the rest of the 2019 season and beyond. I’m here to share all the deets!
Disney Cruise Lines
- Disney has 3 new ships joining their fleet! Starting in 2021 a new ship will join Disney’s fleet each year (so 2021,2022 &2023). While the ships are still unnamed they are all expected to be bigger than the Disney Dream!
- Marvel Day at Sea and Star Wars Day at Sea are making a return in 2020 on select Disney Magic and Disney Fantasy sailings! Marvel Day at Sea also includes the recent addition of Captain Marvel. Make sure to check out DisneyCruise.com to learn more information about these sailings.
Walt Disney World
- You may have already seen that the Disney Skyliner Gondolas have been unwrapped and are being tested throughout the parks. The Skyliners will be available to guests of Disney Skyliner Resorts starting this fall. For more information on hotels and the Skyliners, check out this original story featured on Disney Parks Blog.
- Epcot is continuing to get some exciting updates as they prep for the opening of a new space themed restaurant later this year. The restaurant will be a table service restaurant and adjacent to the Mission:SPACE! attraction.
- Also coming to Epcot? A new Gaurdians of the Galaxy themed rollercoaster set to be Disney World’s largest enclosed coaster, and a new Ratatouille themed experience. I’ll share more details for both of those when I have them.
- The NBA Experience is coming to Disney Springs this summer. The grand opening is set for August 12th. With a ticket, you will be able to participate in 13 immersive activities. They’ll will combine Disney and NBA (or WNBA) magic to help you feel like the superstar! Tickets to NBA Experience can be purchased wherever Walt Disney World tickets are sold as well as Disneyworld.com/NBAExperience.
- Jaleo is now open for lunch and dinner! The Disney Springs Jaleo location is the largest in the U.S serving traditional Spanish cuisine ranging from tapas to paella to sangria. Check out this video by Jaleo chef Jose Andres to learn more about the restaurant.
Adventures By Disney
- Adventures by Disney has some new and exciting itineraries coming up for 2020 and beyond. The trip getting the most buzz right now is their itinerary to Egypt. If the idea of cruising on the Nile or snorkeling in the Red Sea is appealing to you, you definitely want to check out these new excursions. For a more in depth look at what’s to come for Adventures by Disney, check out this amazing post written by my friend Clarissa at Passport and Parenting.
What addition to Disney are you most excited about? When is your next Disney trip?
We are a week and a half away from Aladdin being released in theaters everywhere and literally every clip that I have seen has no disappointed. I keep telling y’all I had faith in Aladdin since the first trailer. And I’ve held on to that optimism since. With every trailer that followed that, the visuals have continued to stun and the characters I’ve loved since I was a little girl have literally come to life. There have been some doubts about Will Smith playing the role of genie, but I’m excited to see him take on this role. If anyone can do justice to the role played by the late Robin Williams, it’s him.