As a mama to littles, we LIVE on Disney Junior. From sun up to sundown Bingo, Rolly and Nancy take over our house. So much time is spent on Disney Junior that RJ calls Vampirina my daughter and constantly reminds me that her and Nancy are my “favorite girls” (#boymom). That being said, when we go to Disney seeing Mickey and Minnie are amazing, but seeing the characters that we have grown to love on a daily basis is even more special.
As a newbie I totally expected the Disney Junior characters to be hanging out in Magic Kingdom somewhere. When you look all over the internet, everyone suggests Magic Kingdom as the one park to take your smallest Disney fans. They’re totally not there. In fact, most of your favorite Disney Junior characters can be found hanging out in Hollywood Studios in Animation Courtyard.
So which of the Disney Junior characters are at Animation Courtyard?
- Doc McStuffins
- Nancy (Fancy Nancy)
That’s It?! Can they be found anywhere else?
Disney Junior has brung their highly successful and super fun Disney Junior Dance Party! to Hollywood Studios! DJ DeeJay and Finn Fiesta have brought the party to the most magical place on earth. There you can meet up with Doc Mucstuffins, Timon, Vampirina and Mickey and the Roadster Racers.
There are other Disney Junior Characters, where are they?
- A whole host of characters can be found at the Hollywood & Vine Character breakfast/lunch.
- Rafiki (The Lion Guard) can be found at Adventureland in Animal Kingdom, Rafiki’s Planet Watch in Animal Kingdom, Character Training at Epcot, & Character Palooza in Hollywood Studios.
- Elena of Avalor can be found behind Cinderella’s Castle at Princess Fairytale Hall in Fantasyland.
- Mr. Smee and Captain Hook from Jake and the Neverland Pirates can be found at the Pirates and Pals Fireworks cruise at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Mr Smee is also at Character Training (Epcot) and Character Palooza (Hollywood Studios
So which characters won’t I find at Disney World?
- Puppy Dog Pals
- PJ Masks
- Jake (even though Mr. Smee and Captain Hook are there, strange right?)
- Special Agent Oso
- Little Einsteins
- Miles from Tomorrowland
- Handy Manny
- Muppet Babies (though you can find their older versions both in Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom)
There you have it! Which characters are you looking forward to seeing the most? Which characters are you disappointed aren’t in the parks?
PIN IT FOR LATER: