18 In life

Mommy-Life: Wubbanub Love!

If you follow me on instagram then you know I gave in to the paci. I swore up and down when I was pregnant that I did not want RJ to use a pacifier. I swore up and down when he was first born that he would get nipple confusion and that he wouldn’t know the difference and I’d never be able to breastfeed or my nipples would fall off (drama queen much?).

ANYWHO, that all pretty much goes out the window when you have a screaming infant who isn’t hungry trying to permanently attach themselves to you. So PACI IT IS!

Y’all know the pacifier struggle! You put it in their mouth… kid spits it out… it rolls under the couch somewhere into the unknown abyss of all things kids drop… I don’t have time for that! So whoever invented the Wubbanub had me on their heart!

The Wubbanub is a cute little stuffed animal with a soothie type pacifier sewn onto it. It is machine washable (perfect for when ‘Frogger’ needed a spa day) which has me a little skeptical but we’ve only had to wash it once. Very very practical for moms who aren’t into those pacifier clips and they are super stinkin’ cute! The recommended age on the packaging is 0-6 months but RJ just turned 7 months and I’m not ready to fight that battle yet.

We always get compliments on how cute they are and he loves both versions that he has. They come in a HUGE variety of different animals. Get on it yall! Make those bebes happy!!! =)

*this is not a sponsored post…but i do include affiliate links..plus he just really loves that thing and I thought I’d share =)*

You Might Also Like

18 Comments

Globe Trotter
    June 3, 2015 at 8:20 am

So adorable! I'm not a mom yet, but it's good to see the tricks of the trade. A paci seems to be a life saver.

Patrice Foster
    June 3, 2015 at 12:47 pm

Interesting story about pacifier struggles that we as mother goes though at some point . The wubbanub sure to be a hit with mother it is cute , animal shape and most important keeps baby quite.

Siobhan BeFree Project
    June 4, 2015 at 12:25 am

First off what a cute and happy baby, I couldn't help but smile at my screen. My daughter wouldn't take a pacifier when she was little she took to a receiving blanket and sucking her 2 fingers to calm herself. That is such a cute idea to have a little stuffed animal at the end of the pacifier.

Kasi
    June 4, 2015 at 7:19 am

He's so cute! Sounds like a great little life-saver, I'll have to tell my sister about it for her 2 mo. old. 🙂

Kasi | http://www.thejmichaelproject.com/kasiperkins

Tyra
    June 4, 2015 at 12:46 pm

What a cute take on the traditional pacifier. Love the little stuffed critter. And that little is adorable!!!

Rattles Heels
    June 4, 2015 at 1:56 pm

These are so, so cute! My kids never took pacis so never got into the world of cool pacifiers.

Christine @MomsNCharge
    June 4, 2015 at 3:54 pm

Now whycome (yes) all these cute stuff coming out long after my babies can use them?! LOL These are super cute! Only my oldest used a pacifier and it was a headache trying to keep up with them, even with the clips.

Julian (@BoldFearless1)
    June 4, 2015 at 5:35 pm

My daughter never really liked the pacifier. A blessing and a curse at the same time… Found very little to pacify that screaming until she outgrew it. Cute baby item!

Holly
    June 4, 2015 at 10:53 pm

I don't have any kids, but my nephew and niece I believe were into theirs a long time ago. Time flies. He looks too adorable!

MJ Jacks
    June 5, 2015 at 2:36 am

I so want this paci for my little guy. Right now he isn't a fan of any paci but I wanted him to be. LOL. Hopefully he will catch on and then I can get one of these cuties. Your baby is adorable.

Vashti (veepeejay.com)
    June 5, 2015 at 5:52 am

Awww, he's sorry adorable. I don't have any kids as yet but I was kinda Anti-paci as well, but I'm sure a screaming baby will change that real fast lol.

Kiwi
    June 8, 2015 at 5:20 pm

This is so cute! The paci is a playtoy my 6 month old niece would love this!

Tanay @ Life with Tanay
    June 10, 2015 at 12:30 am

It definitely is! I don't want to be a human paci! Lol

Tanay @ Life with Tanay
    June 10, 2015 at 12:31 am

Thank you! RJ sucks his thumb sometimes but he definitely loves his paci

Tanay @ Life with Tanay
    June 10, 2015 at 12:31 am

Thank you! 🙂

Tanay @ Life with Tanay
    June 10, 2015 at 12:32 am

Ha! I cracked up at whycome LOL. I hate those darn clips.

Tanay @ Life with Tanay
    June 10, 2015 at 12:33 am

Try it! Lol. The stuffed animal might change his mind 🙂

Tanay @ Life with Tanay
    June 10, 2015 at 12:34 am

Trust me it will!!!! Lol. Or not. Some babies are easier to calm.