Before Fall even has an opportunity to roll in fully, pumpkin lovers everywhere are preparing themselves for their favorite season. Whether it’s pumpkin picking, or making pumpkin crafts Fall has something for pumpkin lovers of all ages. I never expected to be a fan of pumpkin flavored food besides roasted pumpkin seeds (thank you elementary school) but the pumpkin flavor is one I’ve grown to actually enjoy. And nothing is better on a fall morning than a warm muffin to enjoy with my tea. Here are 20 pumpkin muffin recipes that my fellow pumpkin enthusiasts are sure to love.
Pumpkin Muffin Recipes
- Mini Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffin Bites – Seasonal baking that’s healthy and delicious! Mini Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffin Bites! An easy, vegan, top 8 allergy-free recipe that’s kid-friendly, perfect for breakfast, snacking, or dessert! Bite-sized mini muffins at their best!
- Pumpkin Spice Weight Watchers Muffins – These pumpkin spice muffins are only three simple ingredients. They’re so easy to make too!
- Pumpkin Streusel Muffins – These muffins are great for breakfast with coffee, a sweet treat in the afternoon or after dinner dessert. Whatever the reason, if you need one, you will enjoy these delicious muffins
- Kid-Friendly Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin – I forgot the three eggs these kid-friendly pumpkin muffins call for, and you know what? They were great!
- Pumpkin Carrot Muffins – Simple and delicious with all the cozy fall feels. These Pumpkin Carrot Muffins have just the right amount of spice and flavor for cold mornings.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Muffins – If you love all things pumpkin spice and pumpkin, this Pumpkin Spice Muffins recipe is for you! Easy to make and full of your favorite fall flavors, you’ll want to keep a batch on hand all season long!
- Quick & Easy Pumpkin Muffins – Easy Pumpkin Muffins are the perfect fall breakfast or snack! Using Bisquick as a shortcut makes these just about the easiest pumpkin muffins ever. Only 7 ingredients and 120 calories each = yes please!
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins – This Pumpkin Spice Muffin Recipe is gluten-free and combines fresh pumpkin puree, milk, sugar, pumpkin spice and a few other simple ingredients to make the best tasting and most moist pumpkin muffins in 30 minutes or less!
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins – These soft pumpkin muffins are filled with the most decadent cream cheese filling.
- Sugar Topped Pumpkin Muffins – These Sugar Topped Pumpkin Muffins give an extra sweetness to a traditional pumpkin muffin recipe. Adding a little cinnamon, then it is heavenly!
- Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins – A deliciously sweet cream cheese swirl tops off these pumpkin muffins. The unique recipe allows you to enjoy your favorite flavors of fall with almost no sugar and hardly any carbs!
And 10 More Recipes You’ll Love
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins – When you sink your teeth into these delicious Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins, you will experience food heaven. These fluffy muffins are made with whole wheat flour, wheat germ, bran, and have pumpkin pie spice as well as pumpkin puree.
- Pumpkin Muffin Recipe – These easy to make Pumpkin Muffins are so good! They are a soft, spicy, delicious pumpkin muffin recipe that will have your family asking for more.
- Pumpkin Crumb Muffins with Cinnamon Icing – These soft and fluffy Pumpkin Muffins are topped with a brown sugar crumble and cinnamon icing.
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins – Pumpkin oatmeal muffins are the perfect healthy gluten-free breakfast that can be prepared in under 30 minutes. You’ll crave them on Saturday mornings in the fall or any season for that matter.
- Pumpkin Applesauce Muffins – Pumpkin applesauce muffins are so easy to make and are a guilt free fall breakfast treat. Topped with soft pumpkin spice crumb and melty chocolate!
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffin Bites – Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffin Bites are morsels of fluffy cake and creamy cheesecake, perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and year round.
- Pumpkin Streusel Muffins Drizzled with White Chocolate – Pumpkin Streusel Muffins Drizzled with White Chocolate is perfect with coffee on a cool autumn morning.
- Grandpa Joe’s Pumpkin Apple Muffins – These muffins ooze fall. Loaded with pumpkin, apples and warm spices, they are soft and delicious bakery style muffins. This recipe has stayed a family favorite for good reason!
- Pumpkin Protein Muffins – Moist and healthy, these Pumpkin Protein Muffins are another delicious addition to your Fall baking. They make a great protein filled snack or breakfast paired with fruit or yogurt.
Do you have any pumpkin muffin recipes that are must bakes? Leave a link in the comments or send them to me on Twitter. Don’t forget to save this post for later.