This school year is set to bring forth a whole new set of challenges for families who have moved from in school learning, to schooling at home. Parents are set with the task of learning how to nurture their children in this new learning environment, while some are working from home. Some parents have to maneuver helping multiple children, and different grades. And the fact of the matter is, children learn completely different at home than they do in the school building. They may feel distracted, pressured to complete work or just miss their friends. This is why affirmations for learning at home are important.
Positivity is powerful. We have been practicing positive learning affirmations since preschool. They help to build confidence, frame mindset and just get you into the habit of saying good things. I am all for setting a positive inner dialogue in my kids. And in order to do that, as parents, we need to have a positive mindset as well. Since we are going to be learning at home for the foreseeable future, I knew we needed a new set of affirmations. Whether you homeschool, distance learn, hybrid learn or a combination of everything. Setting the tone is important. Here is a list of 20 positive affirmations for parents and children learning at home.
Affirmations for the Parents
- Today may be a hard day, but I can get through it.
- Things may change, but my family has the ability to adjust.
- I trust myself to do what is best for my child’s education.
- My child is learning at a pace that is comfortable for them.
- I am open and flexible with my child’s learning.
- I am a loving, patient, safe space for my child.
- My family has a schedule that is working for US.
- I am so proud of my children.
- Our environment is safe, loving and a great place to learn.
- I am so proud of myself.
Affirmations for Kids Schooling at Home
- I am learning at my own pace, everyday.
- My mom/dad is here to help me. She/he is doing their best.
- I am doing my best.
- I enjoy learning at home.
- I am staying focused. I am not easily distracted.
- I am making good choices today.
- I am going to accomplish all my goals today.
- I am patient with myself, and my mom/dad.
- It is okay if plans change.
- I am exercising and building my brain.
Click below to download a cute printable version of this list. Or just print it from picture!
More Affirmations for Children
- 20 Positive Affirmations for Kids That Encourage Learning
- 15 Positive Affirmations for Preschool/Kindergarten
Do you say positive affirmations with your children? Are you in the habit of saying affirmations yourself?
Pin this post for later: