Children strongly benefit from the power of positivity. Affirmations don’t have to be long or complicated. Education is super important and with kids facing new struggles in terms of how they may be learning (hate remote learning?), it is more important now than ever to build a positive foundation for learning. These positive affirmations for kids are simple, easy and will encourage them in any learning environment.
Positives Affirmations That Encourage Learning
- I am smart.
- My brain can easily contain information.
- I am capable of learning a lot.
- I enjoy learning.
- I can easily focus.
- I let go of all distractions.
- I am an amazing student.
- I enjoy learning new and interesting things.
- I believe in myself.
- I can get through any task.
- I am a hard worker.
- I put forth my best effort everyday.
- The more I listen, the more I learn.
- I improve my skills everyday.
- I achieve my daily goals.
- I am getting smarter everyday.
- I ask intelligent and important questions.
- I love learning new subjects.
- Learning is important to me.
- I am excited to learn new things.
Enjoyed these affirmations? Check out these posts:
- Positive Affirmations for Preschool/Kindergarten.
- Positive Affirmations for Parents and Children Learning at Home
What are your favorite learning affirmations for kids? Save this post for later.