When it comes to making a baby registry, the amount of products available can be overwhelming for any mom! I had the opportunity to speak with the team over at Philips Avent, as well as pediatrician Dr. Natasha Burgert to preview some of their latest products in terms of feeding and soothing. It was awesome to hear from the perspective of a doctor, which products are beneficial for mama/baby and why. Philips Avent has an awesome lineup of products that keeps the entire family in mind. Here are some of the best Philips Avent products to add to your baby registy.
**This post may contain affiliate links. This means that I may receive a SMALL commission from any products purchased on this post. This happens at no additional cost to you. Thank you for being a part of the Life with Tanay community! Check out our full privacy and disclosure policy here.**
Bottles and Bottle Care
- Phillips Avent Natural Baby Bottle – The Philips Avent Natural baby bottle is designed for parents who are looking to combine breast and bottle feeding. The ultra-soft, wide, breast shaped nipple feels just like mom, so it encourages a natural latch. It also has a flexible spiral design and comfort petals that allow for natural movement while baby feeds. It is simple to use and clean with quick and easy assembly and an ergonomic shape for maximum comfort when holding. The Philips Avent Natural baby bottle is available in 4 oz. and 9 oz. bottles.
- Philips Avent Anti-colic baby bottle with AirFree vent – The Philips Avent Anti-colic baby bottle with AirFree vent is designed to reduce feeding issues such as colic, gas and reflux. It keeps the nipple full of milk, even when held horizontal, so that baby can drink in a more natural and upright position. The nipple is shaped for a secure latch and the bottle can be used with or without the AirFree vent. The Philips Avent Anti-colic baby bottle with AirFree vent is available in 4 oz and 9 oz bottles.
**Both of my breastfed boys were spitters. They also took in a lot of air on the rare occassion that the bottle fed. Dr. Natasha confirmed that the anti-colic bottles are a good option for babies with this issue. I am excited to try them with baby girl**
- Phillips Avent Fast Bottle Warmer – The new and improved Philips Avent Fast bottle warmer has all of the features of the original model—can warm a 5 oz. bottle in as little as 3 minutes, warms milk evenly with no hot-spots, defrost setting, and is compatible with all brands—plus a few new ones! Updated features include a smart temperature control sensor that warms milk to the perfect temperature with each use, a timer function with an indicator light, and an auto-shut off setting.
- Philips Avent bottle and nipple brush – The Philips Avent bottle and nipple brush has a specially designed curved brush head and molded handle-tip, to effectively clean all types of; bottles, nipples and feeding equipment. The durable, high density bristles safely clean without scratching. The brush is BPA free and is dishwasher safe.
Best Products for Soothing Baby
- Philips Avent Soothie – The Philips Avent Soothie pacifier is made with BPA-free, medical grade silicone, and it has a unique one-piece design that lets parents place their fingers in the nipple, so you can bond with the baby and encourage mouth muscle development by helping him or her suckle. Philips Avent Soothie pacifiers are trusted by medical professionals and distributed in hospitals nationwide. The Soothie pacifier is available in 0-3m and 3m+.
- Philips Avent Ultra Air pacifier – The Philips Avent Ultra Air pacifier was designed to help baby’s skin breathe. Its extra-large holes help to keep skin drier while soothing thanks to its breathable design which creates maximum air flow. The Ultra Air shield is lightweight and it features rounded edges for baby’s comfort. The Philips Avent Ultra Air pacifier is available in 0-6m and 6-18m.
- Philips Avent Ultra Soft pacifier – The Philips Avent Ultra Soft pacifier is designed to help care for baby’s skin. The shield technology lets this soother follow the natural curves of baby’s face for a comfortable fit, so baby will experience fewer skin marks and less irritation. The rounded shield minimizes pressure for comfortable soothing that’s gentle on baby’s cheeks. The Philips Avent Ultra Soft pacifier is available in 0-6m, 6-18m and 18m+.
- Philips Avent Soothie snuggle – The Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle is a lightly weighted plush toy with a Philips Avent Soothie pacifier attached, the same pacifier used by healthcare professionals to calm newborns in the hospital. It helps to calm baby by keeping the Soothie pacifier (which is BPA free and made of flexible, soft silicone) in place while acting as a cuddly source of security. Unlike its competitors, Philips Avent Soothie snuggle is designed so that the Soothie pacifier and plush toy detach, making it easy to clean the parts separately. The plush toy is also compatible with pacifiers that have ring handles, so it can be customized to baby’s pacifier preference and age.
** The soothie snuggle is my absolute favorite product on this list! I love that the soothie and the toy detach. This alone ranks it high above competitor products which have the same idea but not the same execution. Both of the boys loved similar products. I’m looking forwards to having an option that makes sense.**
- Philips Avent Ultra air Nighttime Pacifier – The Philips Avent Ultra air Nighttime Pacifier lets baby’s skin breathe and is easy to find at night. The Philips Avent ultra air night has extra-large holes to keep skin dry. It also has a glow-in-the-dark button so you can see it while the lights are out. The Philips Avent Ultra air Nighttime Pacifier is available in 6-18m.
Take Care of Your Philips Avent Products With This
Philips Avent Drying rack – The Philips Avent Drying rack is designed to dry bottles, and breastfeeding and soothing accessories in the most clean and tidy way. With a flexible design, a detachable drip tray and room to hold any bottle size, it is convenient and efficient. Its compact design allows it to easily fit in any room of the house and it is dishwasher safe.
What are you baby registry must haves? Do you have a favorite Philips Avent product? Need to come back to this post? Save it for later.