Going apple picking is always on my families fall bucketlist. We actually prefer apple picking over pumpkin because my kids eat apples LIKE CRAZY. And even with all the apple eating, I’m sure we are not the only family that are constantly looking for new ways to use up the surplus of apples that we have. Muffins are a delicious and easy way to use up some of the extra apples you may have. Plus, they are one of my favorite fall foods! Here are 10 of my favorite apple muffin recipes to get you started.
Apple Muffin Recipes
- Apple Gingerbread Muffins – Soft , slightly sweet, gluten-free, vegan apple gingerbread muffins. Warm from the oven as a breakfast, snack, or healthy dessert, these muffins will shock you not only by their deliciousness, but by their unique ingredients as well.
- Applesauce Muffins – These healthy gluten-free applesauce muffins are vegan, allergy-free, sugar-free, mini bites, and 100% toddler-approved! An easy and quick recipe to bake and perfect for customizing with delicious add-ins!
- Apple Walnut Muffins – These apple walnut muffins can be made in one bowl! Perfect fall muffins for a delicious treat.
- Paleo Apple Muffins – These quick and healthy apple cinnamon muffins are super easy to make (and gluten free!)
- Apple Carrot Muffins – These Apple Carrot Muffins (also known as Sunshine Muffins) are full of carrots, apples, coconut, cinnamon & nutmeg. Your house will smell amazing after baking a batch of them!
- Eggless Apple Cinnamon Muffins – Eggless apple cinnamon muffins – These muffins are delicious and egg-free. Crunchy apples in every bite with buttery sugar-cinnamon topping.
- Apple Muffins with Crumb Topping – Apple Muffins with Crumb Topping are better than what you get from your local bakery! Serve these autumn snacks for breakfast or dessert.
- Brown Butter Apple Muffins – Nutty brown butter adds warmth to these cozy apple muffins. These muffins have both shredded and chopped apple for lots of apple flavor and extra moisture!
- Apple Fritter Cinnamon Muffins – These sweet Apple Fritter Apple Cinnamon Muffins are made with fresh apples, in an apple fritter batter, but are baked in mini muffin pans and end up as apple cinnamon muffins.
- Grandpa Joe’s Pumpkin Apple Muffins – These muffins ooze fall. Loaded with pumpkin, apples and warm spices, they are soft and delicious bakery style muffins. This recipe has stayed a family favorite for good reason!
What are your favorite ways to use your extra apples? Do you have an apple muffin recipe you love? Share it with me on Twitter. Don’t forget to save this post for later!