Seriously, where did the year go? I honestly cannot believe that there’s only 2 months left to this year and then 2016 will be here. I feel like I was JUST pregnant.. JUST had a baby… JUST celebrated Christmas… It moved way too fast.
So I have quickly come to the realization that I need to be more organized with my blog. I want to grow as a blogger and just having ideas in my head isn’t going to work for two reasons:
1. I forget 99% of them.
2. I follow through better when I have my plans written down. I hold myself more accountable.
So here I am writing my first goals post for this blog because I need to keep track and hold myself accountable. October is going to be a busy month for me so I need to plan and schedule ahead. Here’s to the end of the year!
- Finish planning/get through RJs First Birthday Party. This I don’t really have a choice about. It’s going to get done whether I want it to or not because well…. its my baby. Thankfully we have supportive friends/family so I have lots of help on the party planning front. I’m ready/not ready. I can’t believe I’m going to have a one year old!
- Take RJ to the pumpkin patch/apple picking. I don’t know if we’re going to realistically get to do the apple picking but pumpkin patch is a must do this year! I just want to take cute pictures. I know he probably won’t care at all but I want to create traditions/memories.
- Blog at least twice a week. Because…. consistency. I have constantly had trouble with blogging consistently and it’s mainly because I just have a hard time getting in front of the computer. But I am getting better with my time management and RJ is becoming more independent so I have a little more time to dedicate to blogging.
- Start taking yoga. I’ve wanted to start doing yoga since a little while after I had RJ and I have yet to get my butt to a class. This month is gonna be hectic but I’m hoping to find time to squeeze it in.
- Purchase a blog planner for 2016. For obvious reasons.
- Create my media kit/Work on my social media. I want to eventually be able to blog and stay home. I’m being 1000% honest. I would rather be home with RJ everyday than be at work listening to people ramble and wishing I was home doing something with my baby. It sucks. I’m trying to be about that momprenuer/WAHM life!
Those are the only ones I can think of for now. What are some of your goals for the month? How do you balance it all?